Each and every day a new story emerges from someone who has ditched their pain pills because they have found relief from their symptoms after beginning a regimen of drinking Nopalea Juice.
One woman who wrote to Nopalea Juice’s parent company, Trivita, said that she was able to discard her pain pills every night after only drinking about three bottles of the juice. She had been taking the pills to deal with the pain of a leg that was broken. After she started on the new regimen, she was able to sleep through the night again without being woken up by leg pain.
The woman, who also sells Nopalea, first tried it because she figured she had to be able to speak honestly about the benefits of the product if she were going to sell it. So, her pain relief was a very pleasant surprise.
She is a big proponent of TriVita’s list of health essentials.
Here are TriVita’s 10 Essentials for Health and Wellness. The first five deal with the physical body.
1. Rid the body of toxins by deep breathing. Did you know that breathing correctly could give you more energy and relieve stress? It also helps concentration. TriVita recommends that people do deep breathing several times a day. Each time take five deep breaths.
2. Water intake. Make sure that you are keeping your body hydrated. Drinking adequate water also naturally flushes toxins from the body. It helps your body absorb nutrients, helps you to breath, see, hear, and eliminate toxins. Make sure you are drinking 8 glasses each day.
3. Sleeping habits. You must get adequate sleep in order for your body to function at its optimum. It helps keep you healthy and fights aging. Aim for 8 hours a night.
4. Nutrition Eating Habits. Make sure your diet is balanced. You will have more energy and be able to fight off illness and disease better. Eat as close to the natural state of foods as possible.
5. Move your body. If you are moderately active each day, you increase your blood flow and help expel toxins. In addition, you get a boost in both your mood and your immune system. Shoot for 10 minutes of exercise each day. Something like walking works great.
The next four steps are all dealing with the emotional aspects of your body:
6. Love. Don’t be afraid to love others and yourself.
7. Don’t hold grudges. Resentment is like drinking poison and expecting it to hurt your enemies. Forgive everyone, including yourself and let all that negativity fly out the window.
8. Be grateful. Keep a journal if you want that lists the things you are grateful for. Add to it, and review it, often.
9. Be accepting. Learn the serendipity prayer, which tells you to accept that which you cannot change and change what you can and be able to tell the difference between the two.
The last essential is spiritual.
10. Be spiritual. Learn about loving unconditionally. Be thankful to some higher power every day for everything you have. Do this at least 15 minutes every day.